Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1407 Deuce Cir, Champions Gate
Welcome to the Championsgate golf community of Stoneybrook South. This large, two story home features 5 bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms. It is located on the fairway with no rear neighbors so you can be "on" the golf course at anytime. This is the unique, Lennar model home, The Alexandria, boasting 4,846 square feet of living space. It has two stories with the bottom floor nestled in the hill overlooking the golf course. Downstairs features a grand recreation room, perfect for families, and two large bedrooms with a breakfast nook, and kitchen. This is perfect for a mother-in-law suite. Upstairs, there are the other 3 bedrooms including the master, and full kitchen. The front family room is also perfect for a den or home office. All of the details are here in this home including stainless steel appliances, quartz granite counter tops throughout the entire home, large maple cabinets, upgraded blinds, and polished nickel fixtures throughout the home. Enjoy the extended screened in back porch which connects to the kitchen and master bedroom. This community is close to all major roads including I4, 192, HWY 27, and Toll Road 429. Only 15 minutes from theme parks. Plenty of shopping and dining minutes away. This highly sought after, gated, luxury, resort style community features numerous amenities: lazy river, pool, spa, tennis, basketball, golf, fitness center, on site concierge, water slides, water falls, movie theatre, tiki bar, restaurant, and more! All amenities are included in the HOA.
- MLS® #S5012806
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,838
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewNear Public Transit, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Days on Market113
- Address1407 Deuce Cir
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionStoneybrook South Ph D-1 & E-1
- CityChampions Gate
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryDeerwood Elem (Osceola Cty)
- MiddleDiscovery Intermediate
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeRealty International Llc
Listing information courtesy of Realty International Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.