Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7025 Buttonbush Loop, Harmony
PRICE IMPROVEMENT. Beautiful two story home in lovely Harmony. Two lanais, patio, one house-wide balcony, and newly renovated laundry room. Great floor plan. New hot water heater. All four bedrooms on second floor. Oversized kitchen with extra cabinets. Updated vanities in all bathrooms. Upgraded plush newer carpeting. Exterior was painted in 2016. Hardwood floors in LR/DR, foyer, hall. Charming bedrooms with "kid ready" paint colors. Must see to appreciate. Welcoming front porch, a great neighborhood and a short stroll to golf course. Harmony is centrally located 30 minutes from Lake Nona Medical City, Melbourne Beach, 40 minutes to airport, and 45 minutes to Disney parks. Harmony has K-12 "A" rated schools, 4 1/2 star Johnny Miller golf course, parks, playgrounds, pickle ball, shuffleboard, two community pools, a town square with a market, restaurants, medical office and salon. "A" rated community school, high school adjacent to community.
- MLS® #S5010522
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,153
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market173
- Address7025 Buttonbush Loop
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- SubdivisionBirchwood Neighborhoods
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeCastle Finders Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Castle Finders Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.