Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16648 Rolling Green Dr, Clermont
The Glenbrook Community is located 1.6 miles north of Highway 192 in unincorporated Clermont, Florida. From many perspectives, the location of the property is optimal. For example, Walt Disney World's Disney Springs, one of the world's most visited entertainment and shopping destinations is 14 miles (26 minutes) from the property. The house features 4 bedrooms and 3-1/2 bathrooms. The floorplan places the bedrooms in the corners of the house delivering on privacy for every occupant. The house is beautifully appointed. The most trafficked areas of the house are all floored with ceramic tile. The bedrooms are equipped with high quality faux wood laminate flooring. The entrance foyer sets the tone for the rich quality that the owner created by adding personal touches throughout the house. The property's most notable feature is the open floor plan. The active family's activities typically center around the kitchen. The openness and accessibility of the kitchen to the great room establishes a fun and inclusive character to the property. The Master Bedroom is luxurious as is the Master Bathroom. Other household dignitaries will be pleased to experience bedroom number two, a gorgeously appointed ensuite with direct access onto the pool deck. The half bath is just outside the second bedroom and, while servicing the great room, also performs as a pool bath. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located closer to the front of the house and are separated by the third full bathroom. Perfect as a primary residence or a second home.
- MLS® #S5009449
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,963
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market128
- Address16648 Rolling Green Dr
- SubdivisionGlenbrook Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 World Properties
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 World Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EDT.