Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3301 Schoolhouse Rd, Harmony
BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS DISTINCTIVE COLLECTION HOME w/7,200 sq ft under air & + 10,000 sq ft total, massive wraparound porch & 3 decks! Grand entry w/ open living space & great room w/25 ft ceilings & natural light. 7 bed/5.5 ba split plan home w/ attached 2 bedroom in-law suite w/kitchenette. Directly across from Buck Lake and Lakefront Park on one of Harmony’s most sought-after streets. Enjoy lake views from your third floor deck, complete w/outdoor kitchen & spa. Custom crown molding, solid wood hickory cabinetry, & Zepherwood countertops in the lg custom chef's kitchen. Stainless appliances, cook top w/pot filler, wall ovens, & butler pantry. Formal dining. Well-appointed master w/custom shoe closet & spa-like bath w/garden tub & separate shower& dual sinks. Home theater room with deck overlooking pool. Lg game room! 2 garages! Party gazebo makes an ideal outdoor kitchen. Pool surrounded by shaded patio areas. Harmony features newly renovated golf course, quaint town square shops & restaurants, 2 pools, pickle ball court, walking trails, boating & fishing on Buck Lake. It encompasses 11,000 acres, of which 70% will remain lakes, conservation areas and green space. The community was carefully planned so residents can walk, jog or ride a bicycle to the beautiful lakes, the championship golf course, the schools, parks and Town Square Marketplace. About 40 min. to beaches or Disney, 30 min. to Orlando Airport, Lake Nona’s Medical City, USTA National Campus. Live the dream today! Motivated seller!
- MLS® #S5004331
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Fitness, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest, On Street
- # of Garages5
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Indoor, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsRods, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market405
- Address3301 Schoolhouse Rd
- AreaSt Cloud (Harmony)
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34773
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryHarmony Community School (K-8)
- HighHarmony High
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.