Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Acadia Ln, Celebration
MOTIVATED SELLER! Beautiful Custom Pool Home with a Golf Course View in the quaint town of Celebration, Florida -- nicknamed "The Town that Disney Built." You'll be so pleased when you enter this home because it has a welcoming and positive energy. This traditional home with understated elegance offers you warmth and classic comfort with wood and travertine tiles on the first floor, columns, lots of windows, two balconies and designer touches throughout. The first floor master suite is elegant with vaulted ceilings, a sitting area, mirror alcove, super shower, soaking tub and immense closet. Every bedroom has its own bathroom including the in-law suite above the oversized climate-controlled three-car garage and the private third floor suite. If you like to entertain family, friends or business associates, you will appreciate the extra large kitchen island, breakfast nook, Florida room, formal living and dining rooms and two family rooms (one on the first floor and another on the second floor). For those who love technology, the house has fiber optic internet service, a central electronics sound system, a central security and camera system. There's more...Step outside to enjoy a slice of afternoon Florida sunshine with an impressive stone patio, heated pool and spa, outdoor grill, TV, pergola and gorgeous landscaping. Too many custom features to mention. This home is spacious, extravagant and practical all at the same time. Move-in Ready: FURNISHINGS AND DECOR ARE NEGOTIABLE.
- MLS® #S4842323
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,777
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market942
- Address315 Acadia Ln
- SubdivisionCelebration North Village Unit 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeBetter Homes & Gardens Fine Living
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Fine Living.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.