Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1230 N Park Ave, Winter Park
Winter Park- Beautiful estate right off Park Avenue in the private Twelve Oaks peninsula subdivision. The residence sits on a 0.97 acre lot, offering the uncommon luxury of green space, a guest house, 5 car garage, swimming pool, hot tub and fountain all in the heart of Winter Park. The custom built home is California Styled Spanish Colonial with architectural relic 21/2” inch thick front double doors with raised carvings, and 21/4” inch thick Honduran Mahogany doors throughout the main house. The main homes offers 4 bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths, custom mosaic entrance foyer, custom coffered dining room ceilings, covered balcony and covered porch. Family room has 14”ft ceilings with large beams and 3 walls of windows with french doors allowing for views and natural light. The study offers custom built ceiling to floor decorative shelving and mahogany floors. Well appointed chefs kitchen, custom wood cabinetry, walk in pantry all open to include large informal dining space and family room. Guest house with separate entrance, living area, private bath and bedroom, full kitchen and 2 balconies. Additional private gated entry for property access. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #P4905440
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,235
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market46
- Address1230 N Park Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionTwelve Oaks
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRocket Homes Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rocket Homes Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 9:29pm EDT.