Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11760 Vinci Drive, WINDERMERE
"Casa de Paz" -- (The House of Peace) -- is an impressive example of authentic Spanish architecture built by Silliman Homes in the guard gated golf course and lake front community of Keene's Pointe in Windermere. Located in the newest neighborhood of the community, called The Gardens, this home was built in 2014 and offers a wonderful open floor plan, spacious gourmet kitchen, courtyard pool that gets sun nearly all day and an extremely large backyard with brick privacy wall along the rear perimeter. With contemporary features and clean lines, this home is bright and like new with freshly painted interior, attractive stacked stone accent walls, 10 foot sliders and transoms throughout which allow an abundance of natural light into the main living areas. In this Courtyard style floor plan the Master Retreat opens to the pool, while on the other side of the house you will find a downstairs guest suite/office/full bath, along with a combination Living Room-Dining Room with vaulted ceilings, the Family Room, breakfast nook and well appointed modern kitchen! Upstairs you will appreciate the 3 additional Bedrooms, 3 full baths and a bonus/flex room that opens to a large covered balcony overlooking the saltwater pool surrounded by travertine paver decking, summer kitchen and outdoor entertaining area. Over-sized 3 car garage, paver walkways and enormous driveway add to the appeal of this well designed custom home. Be prepared to be impressed! Home is Move in Ready!
- MLS® #O5884825
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,431
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesBasketball Court,Dock,Gated,Optional Additional Fees,Park,Playground,Security,Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingDriveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Oversized,Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionIn County,Oversized Lot,Sidewalk,Paved,Private
- FoundationSlab,Stem Wall
- Days on Market68
- Address11760 Vinci Drive
- SubdivisionKEENES POINTE UN #11
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesGas,Family Room
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeKeene's Pointe Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keene's Pointe Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2020 at 1:16am EDT.