Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2937 Tindall Acres Rd, Kissimmee
At last you can have your own private oasis with a custom built home on 5 acres and is Lake Front on Fells Cove, which connects into East Lake Toho. You will feel like you are one with nature while just being minutes from Lake Nona and the Medical City yet only 7 miles to Orlando International Airport. Upon entering through the gate you have a gorgeous paver driveway the winds around the diverse mature landscaping delivering you to the front entrance. Impressive is the only word to describe the understated elegance of this home with 14”soaring ceilings, ornate millwork, travertine flooring and open floor plan. Your kitchen is beautiful with solid stone surfaces, elaborate solid wood cabinetry, pantry lovely prep-island and Jen-Air appliances making cooking seem like a breeze. You have the perfect layout with a large office and master suite on one side and two spacious en-suites on the other. If needed the office could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. The master suite has his and hers custom closets, a spa like feel with a jetted tub, walk thru shower, double vanity and French Doors connecting out to the pool deck. Enjoy an evening under the stars sitting in your screen enclosed patio with gas heated salt water sparking blue pool and spa. This serene oasis offers so much more with two ponds, a security system, irrigation system and a whole home generator while convenient to good schools. For a 3-D experience hit Virtual Tour 1 (once in hit dollhouse button left bottom and use mouse to maneuver thru home).
- MLS® #O5866132
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,330
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Pasture, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Heated, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market13
- Address2937 Tindall Acres Rd
- SubdivisionNarcoossee N M
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeConnect Realty.com Inc
Listing information courtesy of Connect Realty.com Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 11:14am EDT.