Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9138 Lake Fischer Blvd, Gotha
Fantastic 5-bedroom pool home in gated Lake Fischer Estates, with open floorplan, large kitchen and family room combination, private den, formal dining, and great curb appeal! The kitchen boasts granite counters, Maple cabinets, wine cooler, desk, and breakfast bar. The chef will love the abundance of counter space and plenty of storage. Sliding doors from the Family Room reveal a screened pool enclosure with ample room for entertaining and barbecuing on the patio deck. The split bedroom layout features four of the 5 bedrooms on the first floor – including the Master retreat with bath, including separate shower and soaking tub, double vanities, and water closet. The secondary bedrooms share a full bath that was recently updated on the first floor and upstairs is the 5th bedroom suite. Lake Fischer Estates is peaceful gated community on the shores of Lake Fischer, conveniently located in Gotha, with easy access to major highways – and the most sought-after schools of Thornebrooke Elementary, Gotha MS, and Olympia HS.
- MLS® #O5865221
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,463
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address9138 Lake Fischer Blvd
- SubdivisionLake Fischer Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeStockworth Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Stockworth Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.