Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
899 Spring Park Loop, Celebration
One of the classic Celebration estate homes has come on the market. This stunning plantation style home embraces what Celebration architecture is all about with its colonial columns and double wrap around porches. It’s a 4/5.5 pool home with large master suite overlooking conservation area. Big kitchen opens up to a great room but still has the classic spaces in addition to a guest apartment. Fantastic home for entertaining! Wonderful floor plan with lots of special areas with details that make the home one of a kind.
- MLS® #O5864918
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,938
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Trails, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Gray Water System, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address899 Spring Park Loop
- SubdivisionCelebration South Village
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeResdev 2.0 Llc
Listing information courtesy of Resdev 2.0 Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.