Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1726 Majestic Oak Dr, Apopka
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN THE DESIRABLE SWEETWATER COUNTRY CLUB! Property sits in small cul-de-sac with 3-car side entry garage. Welcome Home! Double entry glass paneled front doors greets you into the SPACIOUS FOYER. Expansive ceilings throughout your (almost) 3,500 SQFT home. LOVELY Formal Dining Room with upgraded fixture and wood flooring. Large Formal Living Room with cathedral ceilings and expansive glass sliders to your covered lanai and patio pool deck. Formal living also features DUAL SIDED FIREPLACE. Your gracious FAMILY ROOM offers a fantastic entertaining space and features the dual-sided fireplace as well. Large pictures windows look out to your sparkling swimming pool. OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN has been recently upgraded with new granite counter tops, beautiful back-splash and under cabinet lighting and smart stainless appliances. Additional seating off your breakfast bar and additional dinette seating. Luxury Master Retreat with tray ceiling, expansive upgraded ceiling fan, built in shelving, NEW LUXURY VINYL PLANK FLOORS and PRIVATE master en-suite bathroom. Spacious dual sink vanity, garden tub and FRESH UPGRADED glass shower stall with separate commode. Three fantastic large guest bedrooms with high ceilings and ceiling fans. ADDITIONAL BONUS ROOM can be used as a playroom/game room, office/den or GREAT ATTACHED MOTHER IN LAW SUITE. Inside laundry room with utility sink! YOUR BACKYARD OASIS has summer kitchen with ample counter space and storage for your entertaining needs! Covered lanai and ceilings fans look out to your screened pool patio. Custom built wood deck located off your screened patio. NEW POOL BATH! PROPERTY HAS A NEW $120,000 CONCRETE TILE ROOF! If you're looking for luxury living in Apopkas Sweetwater, you have to view this home! Community AMENITIES include the Sweetwater Country Club & Golf, Tennis Courts, Community Pool, Playground, Volleyball, Basketball and LAKE BRANTLEY Access! Schedule your VIRTUAL OR PRIVATE SHOWING NOW!
- MLS® #O5864442
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,475
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Trails, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Golf, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address1726 Majestic Oak Dr
- SubdivisionSweetwater Country Club Sec D
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:30am EDT.