Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10243 Mattraw Pl, Golden Oak
Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort Home for Sale - Timeless Tuscan architecture, elegant finishes and graceful interiors, this custom home originally constructed by Cahill Homes delightfully blends the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living. This 3,451 square foot home features a light and bright, open plan living and dining room with sliding doors spanning the entire length of the living area looking out to a generously sized outdoor living area and pool. The captivating outdoor living areas with pool and summer kitchen, takes advantage of the serene wooded views. This home offers a fully-fitted gourmet kitchen, a downstairs master bedroom and a main floor guest room that the current owner has used as an office. Upstairs you will discover two large bedroom suites and a charming loft. Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort is a residential resort community where families can live in the embrace of luxury and the magic of Disney. This gated community features distinctive neighborhoods of magnificent homes, expansive natural preserves and inviting amenities—including access to Golden Oak’s private clubhouse, Summerhouse, with superb food offerings served in a casually elegant dining room, courtyards, pool area, fitness facilities, and family room. In addition, residents have access to Club Life, Your Special Connection to the Magic, including access to the Golden Oak Member Services team, park transportation, signature club events, theme park experiences, Extra Magic Hours and much, much, more. Also at Golden Oak is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, which hosts an 18-hole Tranquilo golf course, full-service spa, meeting facilities, and superlative restaurants. This home is sold fully furnished, furnishings are valued at an additional $150,000 to be paid for separately at closing.
- MLS® #O5864260
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,451
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Other, Park, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market15
- Address10243 Mattraw Pl
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Ph 2b & 2c
- CityGolden Oak
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCastleview Elementary
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
Listing information courtesy of Golden Oak Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.