Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
509 Longmeadow St, Celebration
A PERSONAL RESORT in a very family friendly town developed by The Walt Disney Company. The home was built by the AWARD WINNING MCNALLY CONSTRUCTION GROUP for their own family. This classic home will make you feel like you're on vacation, but you call it HOME. It is perfect for raising a family. Ideally located in Celebration’s Main Village on Longmeadow Park, this pristine 7 bedroom, 5.2 bath home is the epitome of what Celebration is known for with its traditional architecture combined with modern conveniences. Families can walk to school and play in the park across the street and you can take a short stroll to dining, shopping, banking, post office, the public library, tennis, golf, and various community group meetings. Approaching this well-designed home, you notice the wonderful curb appeal as well as the Hardie Board siding. Continuing up the brick stairs to the inviting southern wrap around porch overlooking the park, you will appreciate the ample space for visiting with friends and neighbors. Entering the home, you are greeted with a charming sitting area or formal living room complete with traditional wainscoting and decorative crown molding and the formal dining area. The open-concept kitchen & family room boasts granite countertops, wood floors, and breakfast area overlooking the pool. Spacious family room includes hard wood floors and built-ins for those movie nights with family and friends. There is an adjacent home office with a built-in desk, cabinets and file drawers. Enter your private bright and airy luxurious master suite in its own wing of the home. Complete with his/her dressing rooms with custom built-in organizers, spa hydro-massage tub, separate walk-in shower and dual vanities replete with a chandelier. Beautiful pool area with spa and an ample brick courtyard. Enjoy 4 additional unique beautiful bedrooms, plus a one-bedroom guest suite with a full bath and sitting room over the 2-car attached garage and additional 3-car detached garage with a bonus 1,200 sq ft apartment on 2nd floor for income or an in-law’s home. You know how important location is with real estate and this home has it in spades. Undoubtedly one of the most desired properties in Celebration due to its proximity to Longmeadow Park, Celebration Town Center, Celebration Golf Course, and A-Rated Celebration K-8 School. Also enjoy the convenience of major hospital and medical center in the community as well as the 11 restaurants within 5 blocks of this home and 25 total in the Community. New Roof in 2020 Call today to view this amazing property in a celebrated community that is World Renowned.
- MLS® #O5864069
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,155
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- Address509 Longmeadow St
- SubdivisionCelebration Village Unit 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeTriad Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Triad Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.