Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4380 Conservatory Pl, Kissimmee
This GORGEOUS TWO STORY 3 CAR GARAGE WATERFRONT HOME in the Brighton Lakes Community is officially ready for a new owner! As you drive up, you can't help but be captivated by the beautiful features of this home. Starting with the OVERSIZED PAVERED DRIVEWAY and WALKWAY leading you to the DECORATIVE GLASS FRENCH DOORS! BEAUTIFULLY maintained landscaping and trees with ripples of water on the horizon, immediately gives you the perfect Florida vibes! At the entrance of the home you will find TILED FLOORING, stairway leading you to the second floor, large windows that pour in NATURAL LIGHT, as well as the formal living & dining room spaces! The SPLIT FLOOR PLAN makes the FORMAL LIVING ROOM ideal for after dinner conversations or a home office since its located at the front of the house! The FORMAL DINING ROOM is framed by ARCHED ENTRYWAYS, features a lovely chandelier and has quick access to the kitchen area or to the family room. At the center of the home you will find the spacious KITCHEN with OPEN ACCESS to the family room, an EAT-IN NOOK as well as BREAKFAST BAR for additional seating. Additionally there are STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, SOLID WOOD CABINETS, RECESSED LIGHTING and a kitchen ISLAND with more storage! The OVERSIZED FAMILY ROOM provides DOUBLE CEILING FANS, DOUBLE SLIDERS giving access to the patio and backyard and also a FULL BATHROOM. A FABULOUS feature to this home is that the MASTER BEDROOM is located on the FIRST FLOOR! This enormous master suite features SLIDING DOORS to easily access the patio as well as en-suite. The MASTER EN-SUITE has DOUBLE VANITY SINKS, a SOAKER TUB and separate STANDING SHOWER. On the second floor you will find TWO FULL bathrooms, FOUR impressive sized bedrooms, and a LOFT space which can be used as a GUEST BEDROOM, DEN, STUDY or even a gym! The HUGE BONUS ROOM is a versatile space that includes the POOL TABLE and can be used as a second floor family room, game room, home gym, media room or whatever you desire! The Gigantic ENCLOSED & SCREENED-IN back patio with TRIPLE CEILING FANS, is absolutely perfect for hanging out with friends and family playing games, eating meals and having fun all while overlooking the BREATHTAKING backyard WATER VIEWS! The Brighton Lakes community features many amenities including a clubhouse, large resort-style pool, tennis courts, basketball court, a playground and serene walking trails throughout the community! Conveniently located just minutes from Kissimmee Lakefront Park at Lake Toho, Disney and all other Orlando attractions with easy access to Poinciana Blvd, I-4 and the Florida Turnpike. Quietly nestled in a CUL-DE-SAC on an OVERSIZED LOT and overlooking a MASSIVE SPARKLING POND, this home truly delivers everything you can desire and more! *Please contact us for a video walk through of this property!*
- MLS® #O5863967
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,133
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address4380 Conservatory Pl
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBrighton Lakes P2 J
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Elementary
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.