Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1155 Seburn Rd, Apopka
Welcome home to the picturesque community of EMERSON PARK! The Brentwood features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2 car garage with a high ceiling open and split bedroom floor plan. The kitchen is gorgeous with upgraded granite countertops, recessed lighting, premium white cabinets, STAINLESS STEEL appliances and a large center island making it the perfect place to prepare your favorite meals. An abundance of windows floods beautiful natural light throughout the home make. There are TWO walk in closets in the master bedroom adding to the ample amount of storage throughout the house. The Master bath features a roomy, garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks. This move in ready home has newer lush Level 5 carpet with upgraded padding. Enjoy the outdoors from a covered front & back porch. Inside laundry conveniently located off the kitchen area. The community features a 3,500 sqft Clubhouse, a Junior Olympic-sized pool, fitness center, kid’s play area, dog park, 200 acres to ride bikes. New Florida Hospital Apopka less than 1 mile away. City center plans are in the works, proposed restaurants, retail, hotel, park, pond & boardwalk. New developments in Apopka are a strong indication that this area is having a drastic transformation which is sure to increase the values! Convenient to SR 429, SR 414, Across the street from the new Advent Health Apopka Hospital, 3 miles to University of Florida, 4 miles to YMCA & Carter Airport, 8 miles to Zellwood Station, 10 miles to the RDV Sportsplex Athletic Club, Maitland Business Center, WJRR & to EA Sports and within walking distance from the upcoming K-12 Central Florida Prep School opening in the 2020-2021 school year. Call to schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #O5861381
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market19
- Address1155 Seburn Rd
- SubdivisionEmerson Park A B C D E K L M N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWheatley Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.