Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9261 Lake Lotta Cir, Gotha
BACK ON THE MARKET AFTER BEING FRESHLY and PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED! Hurry to see this charming bungalow with unlimited potential! Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in the sought-after Gotha community, you’ll love this quaint, 3-bedroom/2.5-bath home inside and out. Enjoy the large, mature shade trees and a spectacular, private garden style backyard - offering a peaceful escape from the everyday hustle and bustle. Enjoy an open floor plan with the MASTER BEDROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR. There’s also extra storage space as part of the single-car garage was converted into an inside utility room. The rest of the garage is ideal for a work space. Extend your living area to the great outdoors with a screened stone lanai and the outside stone patio overlooking the beautiful, fenced backyard. Convenience is also key as you’ll be close to schools, medical facilities, shopping and all the major highways. Move right in, then let your creativity take over and make this unique home something truly special. Buyer to verify room measurements, HOA, tax and school info. Don't let this hidden gem get away!
- MLS® #O5860840
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Prime Properties
- Address9261 Lake Lotta Cir
- SubdivisionCitrus Oaks Ph 03
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Walk-Up
- Days on Market14
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Prime Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.