Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1233 Roycroft Ave, Celebration
Welcome Home to the Coastal Dartmouth model, one of the most rare and sought-after homes in Celebration! Known for their exquisite home design and finishes, this Issa Home is a prototype and the original Issa model for Artisan Park. No expense has been spared, including even these most recent enhancements: brand new stunning wood floors throughout the home, a Sonos sound system for entertainment magic, custom plantation shutters, statement chandeliers and chic lighting, elegant trim and ceiling woodwork, designer door hardware, LED recessed lighting for maximum efficiency, 50 and 80-gallon water heaters, and 2 AC units in the main home…ideal for Florida summers. As you enter the soaring 18’ foyer, you are immediately captivated by the open, yet warm, perfectly planned living space with abundant natural light. Off the foyer is the dining room and enclosed home office, complete with custom shelving and cabinetry, allowing the space to be used flexibly. The grand entrance spills into the living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook areas, complete w/ oversized windows showcasing the backyard preserve & pool. The family room is a seamless connection point to the rest of the home & perfect gathering space for entertaining or quiet evenings in. The gourmet kitchen sparkles with “everything new”, including quartzite countertops, seamless backsplash, Sub-Zero refrigerator, GE cafe oven, microwave, induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and Stainless-Steel island with additional drawers for storage. The master suite is a spacious and tranquil retreat with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and 2 walk-in closets within the master bathroom. The split floorplan offers an additional 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and laundry room, complete with storage cabinets, and laundry sink, off the extend to the back of the home, allowing for privacy for each member of the family. Above the garage (which boasts built-in storage racks, 2 storage closets, ceiling storage, pulley racks for 3 bikes, and new epoxy floor) is an additional large one-bedroom apartment, which connects to the main home, complete with kitchen, full bath, & laundry…ideal for out-of-town guests. The outdoor living space competes for attention with its custom pool and spa, fireplace, and multi-level decks for entertaining, featuring 2 separate covered patio areas with striking tongue and groove stained wood ceilings with side and rear conservation views. Or, if you prefer, enjoy the wrap-around front covered porch that Celebration is famous for. Complete with a new roof and exterior paint, the home has even been professionally inspected to ensure it is 100% move-in ready. You will be hard-pressed to find something as meticulously finished as this anywhere in Celebration!
- MLS® #O5859066
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,780
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Corner Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market4
- Address1233 Roycroft Ave
- SubdivisionCelebration Area 05 01 02 04 & 18
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration (K12)
- Listing OfficeWaypoint Real Estate Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Waypoint Real Estate Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.