Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1551 Tallapoosa Dr, Geneva
Welcome Home to this extraordinary LUXURY MODERN FARMHOUSE on over 5 wooded acres! Step up to the WRAP AROUND PORCH with charming corner GAZEBO, and enter through handsome double front doors. Once inside you will feel like you have stepped into a Magazine. This once simple country house has been brought into the 21st Century with a Designer Farmhouse Renovation. The all WHITE Gourmet KITCHEN features grey MARBLE countertops, stainless steel appliances, FARMHOUSE SINK, and center island, beside a light-filled spacious Family Room. The Living and Dining space captures the perfect balance between formal and comfy living with HAND-SCRAPED HARDWOOD floors, painted BRICK fireplace, MODERN LIGHTING, and soaring ceilings. The upstairs MASTER WING of the house is a story in perfection. Situated under a Victorian TURRET in the octagonal corner tower, the voluminous Master Bedroom is at once Modern, SERENE, Cozy, and light-filled, with sweeping window views. The SPA-LIKE bathroom features a generous CLAW FOOT TUB, WALK-IN SHOWER, his- and-hers sinks, and a massive CALIFORNIA CLOSET. The other upstairs wing offers a generous Bonus Room, that has been used as a HOME THEATRE, but could be an oversized bedroom with private balcony. Downstairs is a spacious GUEST BEDROOM, large remodeled bathroom, and two additional bedrooms. The detached 3 car garage comes with an upstairs air-conditioned bonus/office space that could also be a 6th bedroom. Intelligently updated for ENERGY EFFICIENCY, the home offers NEW Double hung/double pane vinyl insulated WINDOWS 2015, NEW ROOF 2018, Shaw engineered 5 in. PLANK WOOD FLOORING 2016, GEOTHERMAL ZONED NEW A/C DE Super Heater (& Hot Water Heater) 2016, NEW Exterior/Interior PAINT 2016, NEW APPLIANCES 2015/2017, and NEW LED lighting 2016. Located in Exclusive Seminole Woods, this GUARD GATED EQUESTRIAN community on Buck Lake, a private SKI LAKE, offers boat ramp, beach, park, fishing dock & more! If you are ready to ESCAPE “the crowds”, suburbia, tract homes, and zero lot lines, and Live in a SECURE, Private, and Peaceful natural environment, Come discover the IDYLLIC LIFE five miles from Historic Downtown Oviedo – close to the 417, shopping, restaurants, and some of Seminole County’s BEST A-rated Schools! If you enjoy watching wildlife in your backyard, fireside chats, starry nights, and majestic sunsets, Come Home to your MODERN FARMHOUSE Life!
- MLS® #O5858621
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,300
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesDock, Gated, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Trails, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Horses Allowed, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCleared, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Wooded
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Address1551 Tallapoosa Dr
- SubdivisionSeminole Woods 5 Ac Dev
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleJackson Heights Middle
- HighOviedo High
- Listing OfficeGo Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Go Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:30pm EDT.