Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13550 Grand Island Shores Rd, Grand Island
Magnificent lakefront estate on 9.73 acres with approximately 285' directly on Lake Eustis on the popular Harris Chain of Lakes, with private lagoon. Enjoy all the modern amenities of traditional southern living in this 2002 custom built Plantation style home of nearly 7,000 sq ft among. This gorgeous home features an open floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 2 offices, great room with fireplace, library with fireplace, formal dining room, media room, and plenty of room for guests. The chef's kitchen features double GE Profile stainless steel refrigerators, double Thermador ovens, cooking island, an expansive walk-in pantry, and access to a table-side wet bar with wine cabinet. Master suite on first floor offers stunning lake views with a wood-burning fireplace, his/her walk-in closets, double whirlpool and a morning kitchen. Take the elevator or custom staircase to the additional guest rooms with bonus room, breakfast bar and expansive balcony overlooking the resort-style pool and spa. Separate 3,800 sq ft air conditioned workshop/garage/nursery including RV hookups, 24' ceiling, and several access doors. Also may be utilized as a guest/in-law suite with full kitchen, bath, laundry and separate septic. Property recently appraised. Swing on the end of your dock and enjoy the sunsets among the 200 year old majestic oaks and mature landscaping.
- MLS® #O5858439
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,380
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBath In Garage, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake - Chain of Lakes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address13550 Grand Island Shores Rd
- AreaGrand Island
- SubdivisionByrne Picnic
- CityGrand Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32735
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market46
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.