Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
350 3rd St, Geneva
Looking for a private paradise to call your own? Look no further, this home is an absolute jewel nestled on almost an acre of land canopied with gorgeous trees and foilage. NEW ROOF 2017 This spacious home has an open floorplan, the kitchen has a large bar opening up to the dining room. The family room features a tongue and groove vaulted ceiling and a gorgeous stone fireplace. The family room overlooks the private backyard featuring azaleas and lots of Florida native plants with open land perfect for a garden or enjoying the outdoors. The massive master bedroom is bright and light and features a huge closet and lovely master bath with dual sinks and a separate shower with skylight. The oversized screened porch is fully tiled with lots of space to enjoy the view of this pristine property. Enjoy the big workshop with electric along with a porch and a two car carport. This double homesite is totally fenced. This home is also qualified for USDA financing. The frontage of the property is 230 feet which affords maximum privacy and the cul-de-sac location makes this home a private oasis. Also a convenient Seminole County location with exceptional schools.
- MLS® #O5857977
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,838
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market18
- Address350 3rd St
- SubdivisionWhitcombs 1st & 2nd Adds To Geneva
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighOviedo High
- Listing OfficeDalton Wade Inc
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.