Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12829 Sugar Ct, Grand Island
Pre-Construction. To be built. This lovely 3 bedrooms, 2 bath home will have formal living and dining rooms, Stainless Steel Appliances and tile in all wet areas. It comes with 16 seer AC, E-low double panel windows and R-38 insulation making it Energy efficient. You still have time to select your interior colors and upgrades.
- MLS® #O5857786
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,813
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeMercedes Premier Realty, Llc
- Address12829 Sugar Ct
- AreaGrand Island
- SubdivisionSugar Hill Estates Sub
- CityGrand Island
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32735
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Range
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market48
Listing information courtesy of Mercedes Premier Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.