Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1519 Dunn Cove Dr, Apopka
Live near the best Apopka has to offer!! *EASY TO SHOW* Whether you are a first time home buyer, or looking for more space, this is the home for you! **2 CAR GARAGE **NEWER ROOF, A/C, WATER HEATER and a LOW HOA! ** Walking in you will find a bright and airy flowing OPEN FLOOR PLAN showcasing HIGH CEILINGS, RECESSED LIGHTING and UPDATED LAMINATE WOOD FLOORING. The spacious LIVING AREA flows right into the DINING ROOM and KITCHEN giving you plenty of space to entertain. The family chef will fall in love with the well equipped kitchen boasting STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, solid surface counters and a modern color palette. SPLIT BEDROOMS deliver a private MASTER SUITE featuring a CUSTOM SLIDING BARN DOOR and MASTER BATH with an extensive vanity, ample storage a GARDEN TUB and SEPARATE WALK IN SHOWER. Three additional large bedrooms a SECOND FULL BATH just add to the appeal of this ideal home. A generous SCREENED IN PORCH is the perfect place to cookout with family or relax with a cup of coffee in glorious solitude overlooking a FULLY FENCED BACKYARD with plenty of green space to start a garden under the shady MATURE TREES. Lake Doe Cove is a quiet community conveniently located near shopping, dining and residents enjoy easy access to SR 429, Florida Turnpike, SR 414, SR 451, and the Maitland Expressway to Downtown Orlando. Only minutes to the Wekiwa Springs State Park offering 7,000 acres of outdoor recreation, nature trails, and natural spring-fed waters leading to the Wekiva River. With room to relax inside and out, this home is the perfect place to call home and make memories for years to come! **Tour this property virtually on Zillow!**
- MLS® #O5856777
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,884
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address1519 Dunn Cove Dr
- SubdivisionLake Doe Cove Ph 03 G
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 12:14pm EDT.