Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3315 Furlong Way, Gotha
This beautiful home located in the highly desirable community of Saddlebrook, in the heart of Gotha, is the home for you! Zoned for Thornebrooke Elementary this home features 3 bedrooms 2 full bathrooms with bonus room/office/4th bedroom. You will love this split floor plan & spacious room sizes- this layout includes formal dining room, study/office/den which can be used as a fourth bedroom, large great room with vaulted ceilings, eat-in kitchen with breakfast nook. Updated flooring throughout home with wood flooring in all living areas, roof and exterior paint updated in 2016, fresh paint in spare bedrooms and master bath, and updated stainless steel appliances. Masterbath is all tile, marble style countertops, dual sinks, garden bath, & walk-in shower. Entertainment is made easy with the use of your oversized screened-in patio! The community offers pool, playground, and a clubhouse. Fantastic location, zoned for sought-after schools and close to everything! Enjoy living in a beautiful community that is close to beautiful downtown Windermere and Winter Garden, bike trails, shopping and dining and quick access to the Turnpike for an easy commute. Call today for your private showing or virtual tour today!
- MLS® #O5856406
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,904
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address3315 Furlong Way
- SubdivisionSaddlebrook Rep
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeHaus Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Haus Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.