Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19017 Ranch Club Blvd, Groveland
PLEASE VIEW PROPERTY VIDEO. Welcome to a private sanctuary with its own private gate and circular driveway! This serene Hacienda offers the best in country/equestrian living on 6.8 acres. Beautifully built with soaring ceilings creating an airy feel and move-in ready. This elegant home features extensive upgrades throughout with more than 3,000 square feet interior, from Front doors flown in from Mexico to the exquisite home theater with screen and projector! The kitchen features a fabulous 8-foot center island, perfect for entertaining! Top of the line appliances, including an Italian Hallman oven, built-in Miele espresso machine and elegant granite countertops. This home offers 3 bedrooms + office/den, 3 1/2 bathrooms with 2 bedrooms featuring adjoining Jack and Jill bathroom and a luxurious Master Bedroom. Master bath includes a generously sized separated shower and tub. The screened-in porch with tiki hut is the perfect hosting space with outdoor kitchen and grill. Detached 2 car garage and workshop with upper loft for storage. Home includes brand new water well, solar panels (paid off), generator, 5 thermostatic attic fans, central vac system and surround system throughout the house. Enjoy Lake Morgan with its very own ski school - just a few minutes away!
- MLS® #O5854647
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,112
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Gated Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoned for Horses, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
- Address19017 Ranch Club Blvd
- SubdivisionRanch Club
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market64
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 9:59am EDT.