Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1011 Maiden Ter, Celebration
**SEE VIRTUAL WALK THRU** Gorgeous, remodeled conservation home in Celebration's South Village. This Craftsman style "Laurel" floor plan features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. The 4th bedroom is downstairs and currently used as a playroom. It does not have a closet so would also make a fabulous office. The Chefs kitchen offers marble countertops, honeycomb style tumbled marble backsplash, stainless steel appliances (including a Smart fridge) & stainless steel deep sink (2015), white cabinetry with crown molding finish. All 3 bathrooms have been beautifully updated in the last year. The en suite master bathroom was completely gutted and now features modern lighting and a grey vanity, dual sinks, a granite counter, and a stunning, glass door shower. A large, walk-in closet contains custom cabinetry to utlize all of this great space. The home allows an abundance of natural light through expansive windows, highlighted with full custom Plantation shutters throughout and private wooded conservation area out back. The entire home (except the bathrooms) is floored with 5" Moca engineered wood. Enjoy maintenance free worry thanks to the replacement of the roof in 2016 with a 50-yr lifetime warranty shingles. High efficiency HVAC installed in 2015, ducting & A/C compressor replaced in 2018, water heater in 2016. Transferable Termite Bond. Celebration Cabinetry recently created the $2600 custom garage storage shelves. Get the best of both worlds: a fabulous home in the heart of sought after Celebration AND tons of upgrades! The location of the home is only one-block from the South Village Pool, HUGE artificial turf playground and athletic field. Only a 15-minute stroll to downtown Celebration.**SEE VIRTUAL WALK THRU**
- MLS® #O5854372
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,992
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Trails, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Golf, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, In City Limits, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market47
- Address1011 Maiden Ter
- SubdivisionCelebration South Village
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCelebration (K12)
- MiddleCelebration (K12)
- HighCelebration High
- Listing OfficeThe Wilkins Way Llc
Listing information courtesy of The Wilkins Way Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.