Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3705 Clydebank Ct, Apopka
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Sought after Rock Springs Ridge with SELF CLEANING POOL RESURFACED 2017! 2,500 sq ft! Lush landscaping wraps the entire home on this over 1/2 ACRE YARD ON PRICELESS SHADED CORNER LOT! 2015 ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLE WITH PREMIUM RHINO UNDERLAY, 2018 A/C WITH ELECTRONIC FILTRATION TO REMOVE ALLERGENS FOR HEALTHIER BREATHING! The archway openings, wall niches & plant shelves are wonderful architectural details that can be seen throughout! Enter the front porch & double glass entry doors to formal living & dining that take you into the kitchen that overlooks the family room. Definitely suited for multiple chefs & entertaining. Tons of space, tech center, 42” wood cabinetry, ample Corian counter space, oversized pantry with newer appliances . The large kitchen opens to both the dining room and great room. Lots of Glass doors and windows wrap the pool & yard so you can cherish the views from nearly every room, every moment. Sit back in your breakfast nook with bay windows & enjoy looking out at your outdoor Oasis, an amazing view, tons of deck screened and open space for great entertaining! A Well designed floor-plan, true 3-way split, offers 2 bed/ bath down one hall, another hall leads a bedroom & full pool bath perfect for guests or In-laws. Secluded to it's own side you'll find the Master Bedroom offering easy access to the outdoor living space, through a separate sitting area overlooking the pool with access through glass doors. Master bath has dual vanities, JETTED tub, his & hers closets. The family room is perfect for entertaining with oversized retractable glass doors, infact, you'll notice the glass sliders are much larger than normal giving you spectacular outdoor views from many rooms! Formal dining room and living/Flex room give you extra space to spread out. Extensive irrigation with multiple sockets throughout the yard. "A" Rated and highly desired WOLF LAKE SCHOOLS! A short walk to the Northwest Recreation Complex featuring playground, walking trails, amphitheater, sports fields! Apopka is an amazing location offering easy access to shopping, dining, SR-429, Wekiva Parkway & all that Central Florida & Orlando! --
- MLS® #O5852938
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,477
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Patio, Ranch, Traditional, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Open, Oversized, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Self Cleaning, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Gray Water System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market17
- Address3705 Clydebank Ct
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeHome Wise Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Home Wise Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.