Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10154 Windermere Chase Blvd, Gotha
Tucked away on almost a half acre lot, this beautiful 4bed/3bath pool home with an office, den and bonus room has much to offer! As you enter you are greeted by vaulted ceilings, a formal dining room and french doors, which lead to an office/study. The home boasts beautiful engineered hardwood and 20x20 rectified tile. It also features 5” base molding throughout. The center of the home features a large family room with access to the screened lanai/pool and kitchen. The remodeled kitchen is a chef’s dream. It features 42” custom cabinets with crown molding, a shelf bridge, granite counters, a glass backsplash, soft close drawers, under cabinet lighting, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen also offers pull out bottom cabinet drawers and a piano hinged cabinet with lazy susan shelves. Enjoy your meals at the breakfast bar or in the sizable breakfast nook. The private master suite complete with sizeable walk-in closet, and french doors w/ built in blinds, offers access to the screened in pool area. Relax in the updated master bath complete, with shower, garden tub and dual sinks with vanity and easy access to the laundry area. This home features an added bonus room on the first floor which could serve has a fifth bedroom/in-law suite. The bonus area offers Low-E glass windows and wood flooring, a private bathroom and french doors w/ built in blinds leading to the screened in pool area. The sizable pool area is perfect for entertaining and overlooks an expansive backyard. New Roof in 2017. New Pella doors in the family room. Located in a sought after school district and within close proximity to downtown Windermere, downtown Winter Garden, Ball Parks, Theme Parks and the airport w/ easy access to SR 429, 408, Florida Turnpike, and downtown Orlando, this home is a MUST SEE.
- MLS® #O5852054
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,273
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Gated, Park, Playground, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market71
- Address10154 Windermere Chase Blvd
- SubdivisionWindermere Chase Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Southern Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 10:29pm EDT.