Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1349 Kintla Rd, Apopka
This home is ready for you! This 2 story, 3 bedroom 3 bath home has a lot to offer. The open kitchen offers stainless steel appliances with BRAND NEW range, dishwasher and microwave. Tall cabinets, closet pantry and island give plenty of storage space. It opens to the family room for easy entertaining. For more formal occasions you have a formal living room and dining room. The master bedroom is large and has an extra area that can be used for a nursery, office or sitting room. The walk in closet is very large with lots of shelving. Master bath features dual sinks, jetted tub and separate step in shower. Split bedroom plan. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, hallway, stairs and upstairs loft all have BRAND NEW carpet. The loft has its own full bath with tub/shower combo and closet and could be used for a 4th bedroom, playroom, office or man cave. Inside laundry room with W/D hookups. Interior has NEW paint. Sit and relax on the covered back porch and enjoy the evenings. 2 car attached garage and large driveway for extra parking. Community features a pool and playground. Don't miss this opportunity!!
- MLS® #O5851745
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,360
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesPark, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeInvestor's Real Estate Llc
- Address1349 Kintla Rd
- SubdivisionOak Hill Reserve Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Investor's Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT.