Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 Wellsford Way, Lake Mary
$2,500 towards buyers closing costs! Move right in - fresh paint, new carpet, fenced yard, fireplace, and bonus room. Located in desirable Greenwood Lakes, this well-maintained home features an open floor plan and split bedroom layout for master bedroom privacy. This home uniquely features a garage conversion designed to provide more interior living space options by sacrificing garage parking. The converted 11x14 bonus room is tastefully finished with a closet, framed window, laminate flooring, and elegant baseboard molding. The remainder of the garage space provides ample storage, with plenty of room to build your garage workshop or workout space. Get ready to host the next party, it's BBQ time! Relax knowing guests and pets can play safely in the fenced backyard. Get cozy for the holidays in front of the wood-burning fireplace. Schedule a private viewing appointment with safe COVID-19 practices after viewing the virtual tour.
- MLS® #O5851352
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Converted Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market78
- Address809 Wellsford Way
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionGreenwood Lakes Unit D-3a
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeQ Boutique Specialty Realty
Listing information courtesy of Q Boutique Specialty Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.