Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
424 Copperstone Cir, Casselberry
Beautiful 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH, OPEN FLOOR PLAN, POOL HOME located in the sought-after golf community of Deer Run. Step into the front foyer and you are greeted with the natural light from the NEW ATRIUM directly ahead. OVERSIZED KITCHEN has tons of cabinets and counter space along with UPDATED STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES. Large breakfast bar that opens to living area is perfect for entertaining. Living area has VOLUME CEILINGS, LARGE PICTURE WINDOW and CORNER FIREPLACE. SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM has UPDATED EN-SUITE with new marble top vanity, double under mount sinks, new toilet, and new flooring. Located in the front of the home are two additional bedrooms and an UPDATED 2ND FULL BATHROOM with new stone counter top vanity, new sink, toilet, and flooring. Sliding glass doors from living room open to an enclosed REAR SUNROOM WITH VINYL WINDOWS, ELECTRIC OUTLETS AND WINDOW A/C. ENORMOUS FENCED BACKYARD boasts SPARKLING POOL, EXTENSIVE DECKING, CUSTOM BBQ GRILL DECK, LUSH LANDSCAPING plus a LARGE SIDE YARD with an attractive STORAGE SHED. Other updates include a 2019 TRANE A/C, NEW DIGITAL IRRIGATION SYSTEM, SEVEN SECURITY CAMERAS, NATURAL GAS AND ELECTRIC RANGE CONNECTIONS, GAS DRYER, HOME ALARM SYSTEM and a DOUBLE GARAGE with CABINETS AND STORAGE SHELVES. A convenient location with easy access to major highways, top rated Seminole County schools, restaurants, shopping and Red Bug Lake Park make this home Florida living at its best!
- MLS® #O5851215
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,507
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market5
- Address424 Copperstone Cir
- SubdivisionDeer Run Unit 07b
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 8:14am EDT.