Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1076 Kensington Park Dr #102, Altamonte Springs
An opportunity like this doesn’t come along very often. Totally updated GROUND floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Altamonte Springs’ best kept secret, Kensington Park. This condo has been meticulously maintained and it shows from the moment you enter the inviting front porch where you can dine al fresco, overlook plenty of mature trees and landscaping to the glass enclosed rear Florida room that runs the length of the condo and is accessible thru the living and master bedroom. There are 2 large storage closets, too!! Eat-in kitchen with raised ceiling, granite countertops, cabinetry with soft close drawers, and custom-shelved pantry. Dining and living room combination with brick wood-burning fireplace. Engineered hardwood, ceramic and travertine flooring throughout (NO carpet), updated baths with granite countertops, neutral paint, indoor laundry room. Master bath has HUGE walk-in shower and is handicap facilitated. Custom closets in both bedrooms, master has walk-in. Privately located on cul-de-sac, close walking proximity to pool and clubhouse. Assigned carport, two swimming pools, spa, sauna, 2 lighted tennis courts, indoor racquetball, two-story clubhouse with library and fitness. Gated community is located in walking distance to churches, shopping, West Seminole trail, newly redesigned Westmonte Park, MORE!! HURRY and submit your offer!! You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #O5851128
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,518
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Racquetball, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Racquetball, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCommon, Covered, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market19
- Address1076 Kensington Park Dr #102
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionKensington Park Ph 4
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realty Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Southern Realty Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.