Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
800 Grand Hilltop Dr, Apopka
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Welcome to Hilltop Reserve conveniently located just off 429 and 414. Short distance to Maitland and Winter Garden and seconds from the New ADVENT HEALTH HOSPITAL. This ONE YEAR OLD home has all you could ask for. Once you open the door you are greeted with tons of natural light, large open dinning room, Open Family Room and Kitchen featuring a large Kitchen Island, Beautiful Grey 42" Cabinets,Stainless Steel appliances, Gas Stove, Walk in Pantry. Large Master Bedroom is located downstairs with spa like bathroom featuring dual sink and walk in closet. 1/2 Bath and a great small flex area for your imagination to take over. Upstairs Features a large game/flex room perfect for the family's video/playroom, 3 additional bedrooms and secondary full bathroom. Enjoy your extended outdoor lani perfect for family gatherings and weekend BBQ's. This house has been well maintained Community features community Pool, Club House, Play Ground.
- MLS® #O5850871
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,691
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Playground, Pool, Fitness, Park, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeElevate Real Estate Brokers
- Address800 Grand Hilltop Dr
- SubdivisionHilltop Reserve Ph 4
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market17
Listing information courtesy of Elevate Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.