Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2655 Pickett Downs Dr, Chuluota
***BACK-UP OFFERS REQUESTED*** Very well-maintained, move-in-ready home in desirable Pickett Downs neighborhood with numerous energy star upgrades to make it a highly energy efficient home on a 1.5-acre lot. New oak cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel sink, plumbing, electrical, LED light fixtures and new black stainless-steel appliances. Split plan with 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths, utility room, kitchen nook, dining room and family room / living room with double-sided fireplace. New French doors that open to large lanai and oversized newly rescreened pool deck enclosure. New tankless hot water heater. Inside and outside freshly painted. New oversized pool pump and filter. New roof in 2014. New well casing, pump, pressure tank and whole house filtration system installed in 2015 – 2016. New insulated garage door(s) and opener installed in 2016. New HVAC system installed in 2017 with many new remote ceiling fans throughout. Blackberries, pineapple, papaya and citrus on property. Deeded access to spring fed Lake Pickett with boat ramp, picnic area, swim area and parking for boat trailers. Schools are among the BEST SCHOOLS in Seminole county and the state. Come enjoy the country living while still being close to the city.
- MLS® #O5850732
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,518
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available
- FeaturesDock, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market4
- Address2655 Pickett Downs Dr
- SubdivisionPickett Downs Unit 3
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWalker Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeSimpleshowing Inc
Listing information courtesy of Simpleshowing Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 6:30pm EDT.