Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3306 Everett St, Apopka
You can be the proud owner of this newly refreshed & rejuvenated 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home located in the Lynnwood Subdivision of Apopka off Bear Lake Road. Upon entry you will enjoy the open floor plan and immediately will see it is packed with pizazz and smiling pretty. The split bedroom planned home has been updated throughout. The kitchen has been updated with new white shaker style kitchen cabinets and black stainless-steel appliances and upgraded granite counters. Both bathrooms have received the updates as well. This home also comes equipped with new Carrier A/C with 10 year warranty and a new washer and dryer. The home has been freshly painted, and offers new laminate wood flooring and a fenced in back yard. All this located near highly sought-after Schools. Easy access to 436, 414 & 429 Highways, shopping, restaurants and an hours drive to the East Coast Beaches. Call to schedule a tour today before it is too late.
- MLS® #O5850529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address3306 Everett St
- SubdivisionLynwood Revision
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Central Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Central Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 4:45am EDT.