Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2643 Junior Ave, Apopka
Welcome to your private Wilderness-style residence with the Wekiva State Forest in your back yard with your own private Olive Tree orchard on nearly 8.33 acres. This magnificent timber showplace is a picture-perfect sanctuary blending fine craftsmanship with fine living. Set beneath towering trees and along a winding drive, the grand entrance welcomes with a massive framed portico under a metal pitched roof and a wrap-around porch that spans the entire home. The rustic storybook theme carries throughout the home with over eight types of wood including pecky cypress, pine, black walnut, and Florida Mahogany. Mississippi Cypress trees frame the centerpiece of the home and offer support to the second floor loft. The lodge-like ambiance is enhanced by the floor to ceiling Pennsylvania stone fireplace and stone wall kitchen, red Florida brick, exposed beams, half-log straight wooden staircase, and expansive top-quality Pella doors and windows. The impressive chef’s kitchen features four ovens including a Fisher & Paykel 6-burner gas range, GE Monogram stainless built-in fridges, double stacked stone island, two sinks, butcher block-top island, and custom tile backsplash. The mammoth master (32x22 ft.) spans the entire front of the second floor. Detached second building houses garage and with a giant patio is the perfect location for hosting wedding parties.
- MLS® #O5850291
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,082
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Horses Allowed, Park, Stable(s)
- ParkingBath In Garage, Other, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Siding, Log
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing OfficeSuntran Intnl Corporation
- Address2643 Junior Ave
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Wood, Reclaimed Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market30
Listing information courtesy of Suntran Intnl Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.