Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9729 Lake Hugh Dr, Gotha
Custom Built, privately gated home in the Braemar Community of Gotha. The Kingston floor plan by Osprey offers an incredible combination of upgrades and amenities. The Split floor plan features a master bedroom/bathroom and an office on the East side with 2 En-suite Bedrooms, laundry room, great room and game room on the West side. The master bedroom features a sitting room area and French doors to the pool and outdoor spaces. The master bathroom features dual custom walk-in closets, granite counters, dual sinks, separate shower, and soaking tub. This home is built for entertaining, it hosts a game room on both the main floor and upper floor complete with a home theater with a 92-inch screen and surround sound. The outdoor space is an oasis containing a pool and hot tub with specialty lights and jets. There is an outdoor kitchen and fire pit and putting green to complete the backyard. The spacious gourmet kitchen has an eat-in cafe, large island, custom cabinetry and professional Thermador appliances with a gas range. Living spaces have ON-Q wiring and ELAN music and communication system for high-tech seekers. This home features a solar hot water system, double-pane windows and doors and foam insulation for energy efficiency as well as a central vacuum system, security system, and 4 car garage.
- MLS® #O5850138
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,058
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Deck, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market46
- Address9729 Lake Hugh Dr
- SubdivisionBraemar A B E F G H
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.