Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3854 Bowfin Trl, Kissimmee
Welcome to 3854 Bowfin Trl where living on the water's edge and connecting with nature come together in a perfect blend. Owning this home opens the door to a LIFETIME OF MEMORIES around the Oversized FULLY UPGRADED Kitchen & Cooking Island. The GOURMET KITCHEN is perfect for anyone who loves to cook or just likes the space. Dressed w/ Beautiful Granite, Upgraded Cabinetry & Lighting. The 1st level offers open living & dinning areas, 2nd bed & bath, walkin Laundry as well as walkin pantry. Your MASTER SUITE covers an entire side of the property w/ Trey Ceilings & direct access to the patio. The MASTER BATH was designed to perfection w/ an xtra large walkin closet, individual dressing area, Dual Sink Vanity, Garden Tub & HUGE Walkin Shower w/ Dual Shower Heads. The 2nd level offers a Large Loft that can be a Theater or Game Room as well as 4 beds & 2 additional baths. The IN-LAW QUARTERS w/ SEPARATE KITCHENETTE are perfect for large or multi-generational family. Outdoor Living? Enjoy the sun or shade in FULL PRIVACY with your favorite glass of wine or a great book. If boating is your pleasure then bring your boat to the community dock and enjoy the community from a different perspective boasting beauty and nature all in one. Bellalago offers waterways, eagle preserves, walking trails, 3 pools, 2 fitness centers, Daily Activities, 24hr manned gated security & much more. This home is much more than a home, it is a lifestyle and IT IS THE START OF A NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE. LISTED $50K BELOW APPRAISED VALUE.
- MLS® #O5849536
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,532
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc
- Address3854 Bowfin Trl
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 4k
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market87
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Lake Nona Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.