Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1340 Bucktail Ct, Kissimmee
Beautiful 4-Bedroom Home located in the resort style community of Bellalago. This home shows like a model, open floorplan, screened in Lanai Area, upgraded lighting, upgraded painting, moulding throughout, tile roof, paver driveway. Community Pools, fitness center, Restaurant & Bar, Tennis Courts, basketball courts, walking trails, gated 24 hour security. Club House, Beautiful Community. Community boat launch, many monthly activities offered. Bellalago is an award winning community with beautiful homes surrounded by Lake Toho. Water park playground. Don't miss out on this beautiful home.
- MLS® #O5849439
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,138
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Trails, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Conservation Area
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeSand Dollar Realty Group Inc
- Address1340 Bucktail Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBellalago Ph 5j
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market80
Listing information courtesy of Sand Dollar Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.