Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1030 Broadway St, Altamonte Springs
A beautiful home in great shape with a backyard that backs up to the woods. This home has a master bathroom and master closet (12'x10") that are very nice. There is beautiful crown molding and wood floors through out the house. The kitchen has very nice appliances along with granite counter tops and wooden cabinets. There is an inside laundry room with a sink and half bath. The garage is large and has space for extra storage with cabinets. There is an outside work shop - RV garage that measures 24' x 22' with a door that is 10' x 10'. The living room has a real wood burning fireplace that is the focal point of the room. The Florida room is awesome and leads out to the patio and large backyard that overlooks the woods. You need to see this hidden gem. Priced well below appraisal. Being sold 'AS IS". Buyer should verify room measurements for exact specifications.
- MLS® #O5849400
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,856
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad, RV Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeFlorida Homes Realty & Mtg
- Address1030 Broadway St
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionQuiet Acres 082129503
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market33
Listing information courtesy of Florida Homes Realty & Mtg.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:15am EDT.