Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
671 Black Eagle Dr, Groveland
Better than NEW! It has so many little things (and a lot of higher priced upgrades)done. Home was purchased new in 2017 from High Quality Builder Royal Oaks & the one owner has taken care of the home & then some..Located in Groveland bordering Clermont. Located minutes from the turnpike and Hwy 27 and Hwy 50. Get away from the heavy traffic and congestion for the seemingly country surroundings. Watch the wildlife right off your covered lanai overlooking the canal that goes out to Cherry Lake and then to the Chain of Lakes. Waterfront properties are very much in demand..come and see why! The home has the stone front with beautiful front landscaping. Attached 3 Car garage w/upgraded outside flickering lights & garage accents. Front Door is beautiful Beveled Glass allowing light in but the home design provides privacy w/ a front architectural wall before opening into the spacious living room & dining room combo.The Central Kitchen totally upgraded 42" cabinets, granite counter tops, upgraded appliance pkg & beautiful tiled backsplash w/a breakfast bar All looks over the expansive Family room You will have views of the conservation area w/canal access to the lakes. There is a retaining wall w/strong steps that will take you to a fire pit ..Can you imagine roasting marshmellows at sunset in your own backyard? the master bedroom is located down its' own hallway w/built in desk area.Garden Tub & separate Tiled Stand Up shower, dual sinks, linen closet &walk in closet in the en suite Master Bath. MORE TO SEE!
- MLS® #O5848682
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,932
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeStar Solution Properties Llc
- Address671 Black Eagle Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph Ii
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market85
Listing information courtesy of Star Solution Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.