Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
370 Burma St, Kissimmee
Immaculate home for sale in the best Vacation Community in Orlando, REUNION ENCORE! Owners never rented the house previously, they used ONLY for personal use so the house is brand new. The home features many upgrades including very large lot with over sized pool and brand new screened patio with 55 inch flat screen TV where when can you watch sports and your favorite shows from the pool!!! Amazing! "Tile upgrade throughout and installed on the diagonal" "Quartz counter tops throughout" "Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets & Knobs" "Upgraded kitchen Aid Appliances" "Upgraded newly designed pool" "Bird Cage with doggie doors" "Extra wide and deep pool pavers around pool" "Paver walkways on both sides of house" "Lanai Shading" "3 outdoor ceiling fans" "All pavers powerwashed and sealed" "Crown molding on main floor" "Epoxy floor on garage "Tile backsplash on kitchen" "Upgraded Exterior Elevation to include portico & stonework" "Hardwood upgrade on staircase" "Security/automation system (remote control of cameras, thermostat controls for heat/cooling, remote locking and opening of doorlocks and welcome camera/voice), lighting)" "Solar heating for pool" "Upgraded wood blinds and custom curtains" “Storage compartment in the garage included” This home has too many upgrades to count and is in a great location within the community. Great opportunity, turnkey property. Furniture not included however for sale for a discounted price.
- MLS® #O5848525
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,612
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Laundry, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Trails, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorCement Siding, Concrete, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Other, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRemax Marketplace
- Address370 Burma St
- SubdivisionEncore At Reunion
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorEpoxy, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market84
Listing information courtesy of Remax Marketplace.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.