Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10075 Symphony Grove Dr, Golden Oak
GOLDEN OAK AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT NEW HOME FOR SALE - Imparting a sense of balance juxtaposed with timeless charm, this one-level Spanish-inspired cottage is a study in tranquility. From its impressive entrance to its clean color palette to its luxurious open-air style, the home is perfect for hosting intimate gatherings or large groups. A seamless flow invites the eye to the lovely outdoor veranda complete with summer kitchen, pool and fireplace.Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort is a residential resort community where families can live in the embrace of luxury, privacy and the magic of Disney. This gated community features distinctive neighborhoods of magnificent homes, expansive natural preserves and inviting amenities—including access to Golden Oak’s private clubhouse, Summerhouse, with superb food offerings served in a casually elegant dining room, courtyards, pool area, fitness facilities, and family room. In addition, residents have access to Club Life, Your Special Connection to the Magic, including access to the Golden Oak Member Services team, park transportation, signature club events, theme park experiences, Extra Magic Hours and much, much, more. Also at Golden Oak is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, which hosts an 18-hole Tranquilo golf course, full-service spa, meeting facilities, and superlative restaurants. Price inclusive of partial furniture package.
- MLS® #O5848109
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,794
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Maintenance, Other, Park, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market160
- Address10075 Symphony Grove Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Phase 5
- CityGolden Oak
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas
- ElementaryCastleview Elementary
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
Listing information courtesy of Golden Oak Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.