Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
742 Riverbend Blvd, Longwood
Reduced 10K You'll love this charming 4/2 fixer-upper in the sought -after established neighborhood of Sweetwater Oaks. Just minutes to Wekiva Island and State Park. Nestled among mature oak trees on a conservation lot with no rear neighbors. This home is truly a nature lovers paradise. Oozing with much potential, the floor plan and the structural features make this home a great find. Living areas have wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, and accent lighting. The family room has a beautiful wood burning fireplace and a sliding glass door leading to a covered porch. The over sized utility room is off the kitchen with an enormous walk in pantry large enough for a freezer and flex space. Solid wood floors are in the family room, living room, dining room, foyer, master bedroom and 2nd.bedroom. The master bedroom has an enormous walk in closet a sliding glass door that opens to a 25x18 brick patio and pergola covered with fragrant jasmine. Additional screened covered 28x10 porch is great for family get togethers. Home has an abundance of natural light and large windows. Roof is 7 years old, as well as the HVAC. Wired generator in garage. Bus stop is right by your front door. A+ rated Seminole County schools. Beach & boat access to Lake Brantley, fishing, tennis courts, parks, soccer area, and a private clubhouse for resident rental. This is a special place just waiting for a new owner to call it their home !!
- MLS® #O5847463
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,162
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Level, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address742 Riverbend Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 18
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 4:45pm EDT.