Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
398 Hanging Moss Cir, Lake Mary
READ BELOW FOR ALL CLOSING COSTS!! HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Spectacular Former Model Home! This home has a GRANDIOSE ENTRY COMPLETE WITH A 24 FEET HIGH FOYER WITH TONS OF LIGHT THROUGHOUT THE HOME. THE BUILDER AND COUNTY RECORDS HAS THIS HOME AS A 4 BED 3.5 BATH(however its a 3 bed 2.5 bath)...THE FIRST FLOOR HAS A VERY OPEN PLAN BUT ALSO HAS ITS OWN DEFINED SPACES. LARGE LIVING AND DINING COMBO. CERAMIC FLOORS THROUGHOUT THE HOME ON THE FORST FLOOR. LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN WITH WALK OUT THROUGH SLIDERS ONTO A SPECTACULAR FULLY SCREENED AND COVERED LANAI WITH AN ENORMOUS BACK YARD TO GARDEN OR THROW A BALL AROUND WITH THE FAMILY. THIS HOME HAS A VERY LARGE FAMILY WHICH COULD VERY EASILY BE TURNED INTO A FIRST FLOOR SECOND MASTER!!! THE LIVING ROOM COULD EASILY BE AN INFORMAL FAMILY AND THIS HOME COULD SERVE MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILIES WITH EASE! MASTER IS ENORMOUS! MASTER BATH AND SHOWER HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED INCLUDING HIS AND HER SINKS AND A LARGE SOAKING GARDEN TUB BUILT FOR TWO AND A SEPARATE STAND ALONE SHOWER. MASTER CLOSET HAS BUILT IN'S MUCH LIKE A CALIFORNIA CLOSET. THIS HOME WONT DISAPPOINT. ASK ABOUT SPECIAL FINANCING OPTIONS AND ALL CLOSING COSTS PAID WHEN USING SELLERS PREFERRED LENDER.(PAID BY LENDER)
- MLS® #O5847138
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,170
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market90
- Address398 Hanging Moss Cir
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionHuntington Pointe Ph 1
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers Ii
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers Ii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 6:45am EDT.