Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
719 Teal Ln, Altamonte Springs
BACK ON MARKET (BOM), Buyer Financing fell through.Buyers receive up to $8,000 towards closing when you use our preferred Lender. This is a BEAUTIFULLY maintained END UNIT featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This GATED TOWN HOME community is UPTOWN Altamonte's Spring's best kept secret. It is quiet and conveniently located to everything you need but tucked away to provide a peaceful home setting! Just enough open yard space with an additional SHED for all your tools or equipment. The The interior of the home has been beautifully renovated and features a Florida Room, Granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, tiled baths, vanities with granite counter-tops, vaulted ceilings and an inside utility room for your convenience with a washer and dryer. The Newer roof was replaced in (2016). Cranes Roost Villas has a LOW HOA with all of the amenities of a GATED COMMUNITY including community pool and tennis courts. Don't pass up this opportunity to own this TURN-KEY move-in ready home today!
- MLS® #O5846358
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,706
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingParking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesStorage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeHomexpo Realty Inc
- Address719 Teal Ln
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionCranes Roost Villas
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market34
Listing information courtesy of Homexpo Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.