Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Prairie Falcon Dr, Groveland
**Motivated Seller**. Enjoy a walk-thru any time, 24-hours a day with 3D Interactive Tours- Premier secluded location, Popular community with pet friendly parks, and just about 5.5 miles from the Clermont Lake Minneola Public Boat Ramp. Situated on shy of a 1/4 acre with a fenced back yard is a fantastic 2-story home with five bedrooms, 3.5 baths & 2 car garage with extra-wide driveway. You will appreciate modern updates such as a Remodeled kitchen with granite counters & center island; Plus a great view of the family room with sliders opening to a large brick paver patio. Let's not forget spacious rooms, flexible entertaining space, and a fantastic fenced back yard. Inside, chestnut tinted tile flooring in the foyer, family room, and kitchen accent fluffy carpet in the formal living room and easy maintenance flooring in the dining room. Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops & "California design" breakfast bar invite everyone to enjoy comforting surrounds and instant access to the outdoors. A breezeway separates the living areas & provides access to a guest bath, huge storage room, and staircase leading to all bedrooms. The 2nd-floor master suite is quite large with a big walk-in closet & updated master bath with tile floors and separate dual vanities with granite tops. There are four additional bedrooms, one that is a full suite with a private bathroom, plus extra storage closets, & a full-size laundry room. Nearby in Clermont is the turnpike granting access to the 429 & Disney World, Orlando airport, and the 408.
- MLS® #O5845599
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,188
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesPark, Deed Restrictions, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Gentle Sloping
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market93
- Address154 Prairie Falcon Dr
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph I
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGroveland Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Professional Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Professional Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.