Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3002 S Binion Rd, Apopka
This gorgeous lakefront home sits on over 3 acres of mature landscaping. It has a magnificent view of Lake Apopka. This Mediterranean style home welcomes you with a private gated entrance. Beautiful paved circular driveway and 3 car garages. The front doors are beautiful cast iron doors that opens up to a beautiful entrance with double curved stairwells. This luxurious home includes your private wine cellar, a chefs kitchen with beautiful upgrades. Enjoy a swim in the pool and hot tub that has a beautiful view of the lake and is screened in for your comfort. The master bedroom is down stairs with its private screened in patio, garden bathtub and double sinks. The upstairs includes a beautiful large media center. This is the perfect home to call your oasis and has all the great features for entertaining. A Dock would be an easy addition to this property as well! Magnolia park is next-door and it includes public boat ramps. Come see this beauty that you can call your home.
- MLS® #O5845421
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,371
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
- Address3002 S Binion Rd
- SubdivisionGeorge W Anderson Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market39
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:46pm EDT.