Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2621 Big Lake Ln, Apopka
If you love HIGH CEILINGS and a HUGE PATIO with a HOT TUB, then this is the house for you. The large lot that's in a safe cul-de-sac has a LARGE BACK YARD that's fully fenced. You'll have great parties on that huge patio with a large working hot tub that's boasting a brand new cover. The curb appeal will invite you inside where you'll find a separate family room, living room and dining room. The kitchen is laid out well but needs your updates to make it HGTV ready. The large master bedroom features a walk-in closet and attached en suite. There you'll find a large walk-in shower and separate soaker tub. The other two bedrooms are on the other side of the house, sharing a bathroom with a tub. Throughout the house there is NO CARPET. This LOW HOA community is very close to 436 and all the restaurants and shopping your heart desires. It's just 30 minutes to downtown Orlando or Walt Disney World and just 15 minutes to the Altamonte Mall. The water heater is newer, the back fence and guest toilet are new. The AC is older but it's a Trane! A HOME WARRANTY is provided with an acceptable offer. The whole house is wheelchair accessible, including a ramp to the hot tub—which seats five to six!
- MLS® #O5845207
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,766
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address2621 Big Lake Ln
- SubdivisionPiedmont Lakes Ph 04
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:29pm EDT.