Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Alcove Dr, Groveland
Virtual Tour available! Like new home built in 2017 and barely lived in, filled with amazing upgrades throughout. Popular Capri model awaits offering a quick closing to move in and get you settled before all the summer events begin. The upgrades include the gorgeous tile floors, large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, motion censored lighting, remote controlled shades, screened porch and a separate 230 sq. foot paved patio, SOLAR POWER that aids with lower electric bills and many energy efficient features. The garage is equipped with a 20-amp outlet on its own circuit for electric cars and golf carts, storage/peg system, ceiling shelf system and a durable epoxy floor coating. This popular floor plan is perfect with large open spaces, plenty of natural lighting, great for entertaining both inside and out with a large screened porch and private yard. No rear neighbors and a high wall for extra privacy. If you are looking to stay active, there will be NO EXCUSES HERE! The Magnolia House has over 57,000 square feet to enjoy all the activities you can handle. The guest service team has a calendar showing all the Member Clubs and who to call to get involved. If you like to dance, watch movies, sing, play Texas Hold Em, Samba, cook, computer tech, golf, bowl, swim, relax, play tennis or pickle ball, quilt, stain glass, cycle, shoot, draw, etc. then you belong in this awesome community called Trilogy! Call today for a virtual/facetime preview.
- MLS® #O5844821
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Handicap Modified, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeHomevest Realty
- Address344 Alcove Dr
- SubdivisionCascades/groveland Ph 5
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- Days on Market101
Listing information courtesy of Homevest Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 1:30pm EDT.