Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3458 Crystal St, Gotha
ONE-OF-A-KIND, masterfully-renovated 4 bed/2.5 bath home located on a gorgeous .80 ACRE LOT FREE OF HOA limitations in the highly-desirable town of Gotha. Owner is an experienced contractor & furniture maker whose talent for art + design shines brightly throughout. Open-concept kitchen + living room features a CUSTOM BAR & dining area, offering a perfect setting for entertaining. Split floor plan. Master bedroom has awesome prohibition style entrance door (disguised as library bookshelf) & private patio with SCREENED-IN LANAI + JACUZZI! Opposite wing of home includes 1-BEDROOM SUITE WITH SEPARATE ENTRANCE & bath - great for your guests! Two roomy guestrooms, half bath & laundry room round out living space. Owner also recently constructed a HEATED, 4-CAR TANDEM GARAGE + WORKSHOP with metal roof that has TONS OF SPACE for a boat, golf cart, + extra storage. Space could also be fully finished as additional living area. ENORMOUS BACKYARD has endless use possibilities & is also a plant enthusiasts dream! Roof + plumbing replaced in '13, septic + drain field in '14, & new electrical panel in '15. Crown molding, wood + cork floors, designer tiling + river rock in baths, & long driveway highlight an impressive list of features & upgrades. Super-close to the 408, Turnpike & 429 making commutes to everywhere very easy. 2 minutes from Yellow Dog Eats & 10 minutes from Plant St. in Winter Garden. Zoned for good schools! So much value to be found here in this booming section of West Orange.
- MLS® #O5843962
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,884
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, None, Oversized, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sauna, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofBuilt-Up, Metal
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Days on Market102
- Address3458 Crystal St
- SubdivisionPearl Lake
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34734
- InteriorTile, Wood, Cork
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryThornebrooke Elem
- MiddleGotha Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeRoman Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Roman Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 11:00pm EDT.